Thursday, March 06, 2014

Things We're Exposed to as Children that We Forget for Work

Oh Bert'n Ernie.  I'd like to think that I am Bert most of the time, but I'm sure I'm guilty of being Ernie when describing the rationale for requirements to others.




If you didn't catch Harrison Ford make a reference to this with Glenn Close you need to watch Air Force One NOW.  But seriously.  Expectations management is hard.  Scope creep is a bitch.


This was the best Telephone game video that I could find on Youtube.  It's surprising how often you see everyone in the room take little notes in their note pads to take off to their teams on what happened.  Heck, I've seen this happen when people enter things in a spreadsheet, and then someone else has their own spreadsheet, and they work together to make one AWESOME spreadsheet!

No comments: